Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the managing, decision-making and representative body of the Foundation. It manages the Foundation's assets in accordance with and for the purposes of the Foundation's objective and represents the Foundation before authorities and towards third parties.
The Board of Trustees consists of 8 members. The Founders appoint – for a period of 3 years – 2 persons delegated by enterprises, 1 person delegated by the Ministry of Rural Development, 1 of the persons delegated by the Ministry for National Economy, and 2 of the persons delegated by the credit institutions which are founders of or which have joined the Foundation to be the members of the Board of Trustees. Furthermore, the Executive Director of the Foundation and the Deputy Executive Director appointed by the Board of Trustees may also be members of the Board of Trustees. The permanent participant delegated to attend the meetings of the Board of Trustees is appointed by the Hungarian State Treasury. The chair of the Board of Trustees is taken by one of the entrepreneurs and the co-chair is taken by the representative of the Ministry of Rural Development.
Members of the Board of Trustees:
- Dr Sándor Elek, entrepreneur
- Dr András Herczegh, CEO of the Foundation
- Anita Laurinyecz, director of UniCredit Bank Zrt
- István Pongrácz entrepreneur – Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- László Szabó, delagate of Department of the Ministry for National Economy
- Zoltán Szentirmai, Head of Department of Agriculture – Co-Chairman
- László Tóth, Deputy CEO of the Foundation
- István Tresó, Managing director of K&H Bank Zrt
- Permanent participant: Éva Fabríczius Hegyi – Head of Department, Hungarian State Treasury
The members of the Supervisory Body represent the interests of the Founders and are responsible for enabling the Foundation to perform – as a financial enterprise holding PSZÁF licence – the licensed activity in accordance with the provisions of Hpt and other specific legislation.
The Foundation has a Supervisory Body consisting of 5 members. 2 members of the Supervisory Body are nominated by the Founders from among the representatives of the founding credit institutions. In addition, 1 person delegated from among the representatives of the credit institutions having joined the Foundation, 1 person delegated from among the employees of the Ministry of Rural Development and 1 successful entrepreneur are also appointed to be the members of the SB for a period of 3 years.
Members of the Supervisory Body of the Foundation:
- Zoltán Matrinka, delegate of Ministry of Agriculture – Chairman
- Zoltán Illés, delegate of Budapest Bank
- László Kálmán, Director of Erste Bank Zrt
- Ászia Nagy, delegate of Sberbank Magyarország Zrt
- István Szabó, delegate of OTP Bank Nyrt
- Dr Miklós Weisz, entrepreneur
Internal Organization Structure
Management of the Foundation:
- Dr András Herczegh– Chief Executive Officer
- László Tóth – Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Tamás Leskó – Front Office Division Director
- Árpád Juni – Guarantee Director
- Gábor Tóthpál – Deputy Redemption Director
- Dr Brigitta Verebélyi - Compliance Director
- Tamás Gál – IT Director